you know we’re better together;
Most Reblogged in 2013: Bands and Groups
- One Direction [Official Tumblr]
- Pierce the Veil [Official Tumblr]
- All Time Low
- Bring Me the Horizon
- 5 Seconds of Summer [Official Tumblr]
- Fall Out Boy [Official Tumblr]
- Sleeping with Sirens [Official Tumblr]
- Of Mice & Men [Official Tumblr]
- Paramore [Official Tumblr]
- My Chemical Romance
- Marina and the Diamonds [Official Tumblr]
- Little Mix
- Fifth Harmony
- The Beatles
- A Day to Remember [Official Tumblr]
- The Wanted [Official Tumblr]
- You Me at Six [Official Tumblr]
- Arctic Monkeys
- Green Day
- Panic! at the Disco [Official Tumblr]
- The Story So Far [Official Tumblr]
- Vampire Weekend [Official Tumblr]
- Asking Alexandria [Official Tumblr]
6 seconds of heaven!!
Can we please get a full cover?
Flove Note #1: “Open when…”
As the picture suggests, this flove note will consist of a white envelope accented with red ribbon. It will be addressed to Fifth Harmony from The Flove Project, with “Open when…” written on the front and inside you will find……more envelopes!
Each envelope is going to have one of the following written on the front:
- "…you get this package!"
- "…you need a good laugh."
- "…you need to know how much we love you."
- "…you’re sick."
- "…you’re worried about the future."
- "…you need a friend."
- "…you don’t feel appreciated."
- "…someone stole your secret stash
not of weed, sorry, that’s for a totally different care package.”
How Can I Participate?
Submit something for each envelope! The envelopes will contain the following, respectively:
- A short introduction letter written by yours truly (no need to submit anything for this one)
- Jokes (bad jokes, short jokes, hilarious jokes, your favorite jokes, yo mama jokes, anything you think would make them laugh - funny pictures are also very welcome!)
- Reasons why you love the girls (please don’t target one specific girl, this has to be in general so any of them could smile when reading it) - ex: “I love you guys because…” “I love it when you guys…”
- A few bags of tea, a couple cough drops, a small piece of chocolate, and funny pictures to get them to laugh will be inside this envelope (no need to submit anything for this one)
- Uplifting advice, doesn’t necessarily have to revolve around them being successful (ex: “Think of all the life experience you gained doing…” “With bods like those, modeling agencies would be crazy not to hire you ;)” think senior quote worthy??, etc)
- A small stuffed animal/drawing of a small stuffed animal will be inside this one (no need to submit anything for this one).
- Some of the girls’ moments where they made you proud to have them as your idols (ex: “you made me proud when…”) & little things you appreciate about them (ex: “your freckles”, “your smile”, “your positive attitude”, etc) This one can be about the individual girls - I will make sure there is an even amount for each girl and that it is separated respectively.
- Candy! (no need to submit anything for this one)
Will This Get to the Girls?
Yes, most likely! I will be at a Jingle Ball Pre-Show that they are playing at on December 13th, and since you can only get Meet&Greet passes through winning games and contests the day of, I will do everything in my power to get this to them as long as I don’t end up in jail haha
Submit deadline: December 12th, 2013
Hope you guys enjoyed the first Flove Note, there are many more to come!
Please reblog and spread the word so we can get as many people in on this as possible, thank you! :)
- The Flove Team
I’ve always had an affinity for pop music and that sort of sound. It makes me happy. And the girls make me smile a lot and they are so genuine and caring and humble. They are good role models, the kind I wish I had growing up. And when you interact with them, you forget they are so much younger, you just cherish it and you see how happy they are because their dreams are coming true and they embrace you like old friends and you can see in their eyes that they are genuinely thankful to every fan for supporting them because they realize they would not have the opportunities they have had if it were not for those fans. So when I look at them and think of Fifth Harmony as a whole, I forget they are so much younger than me because that doesn’t matter. They are just 5 girls living their dreams and doing the best they can to make a positive difference in their fans’ lives and I think that is the most inspiring thing.